Are you just getting started as real estate investor? Or do you have a few properties now but looking to refine your skills and scale up?
- Want to replace your income to retire much sooner than 65?
- Want to keep your current job for now but have the intention to enjoy your freedom once you have enough income to comfortably make the leap?
- Know that real estate is an important part of any wealth portfolio but are not sure how to add it to yours?
- Fear that you don’t have the time and that it will take forever to own more than one or two homes?
- Worry that there is too much to know and understand and aren’t sure where to start?
This was exactly my situation a little over 5 years ago: No money, no investment properties and no system to make it happen. I was traveling a lot for work and had a busy sales career with little extra time. Yet now I have 9 houses and about to buy my 10th, have co-founded a successful real estate investing club, launched my own top 50, real estate investing podcast, and have been invited to speak at some major real estate investor events – ALL whilst still holding down a demanding full-time job!.
I am not sharing this to ‘brag’ but to help you understand AND see what is possible for you as well.
Picture your life where you have a:
- Wealth portfolio that includes real estate generating passive income for you each month.
- Steady stream of potential investment opportunities and a team of people helping you manage it.
- Repeatable systems and strategies that mean you have more time to do the things in life you want to do.
That is all possible by going through the step-by-step program I have developed based on my lessons, actions and mistakes I made over the last 5+ years in building my million-dollar portfolio and real estate investing career.
Introducing RISE – the program to start and succeed in Real Estate Investing while Staying Employed.
This is a self-directed, self-timed online training program where you will learn the 7 steps to finding, acquiring and managing investment properties with my proven 7-step process.
I know what it means to be busy with work and life in general, so this program is designed for you to work through and complete the modules at your pace.
Each month I will host a live Q&A call in where you can ask any question about any of the modules. This is where I can personally help you with your progress or answer specific questions as to your actions and strategies as you work toward buying your first, second and more properties.
The RISE program includes:
- Recorded presentation modules, one for each of the 7 steps of the proven formula plus Intro and Summary
- Monthly live online Q&A sessions where you can bring your questions and get clarification from any of the module content.
- Lifetime access to the program modules and content
- Library of templates and the resources I use for my own real estate investing business, including worksheets, checklists and documents.
If you are committed to real estate investing then this is the program that can make it all happen. Do not miss this opportunity - ENROL TODAY.
This is what your training includes:
StartInvestment strategy vs. Location choice (4:16)
StartThe Critical Market Fundamentals For Investing (24:12)
StartHow To Determine Rent Amounts (3:23)
StartThe Cashflow Calculation all Investors should know (9:08)
StartBuy & Hold: How To Calculate Total ROI (5:37)
StartBRRR Strategy: How To Calculate Profit (5:20)
StartBRRR Strategy: Profit and ROI Calculation (2:31)
StartBRRR Strategy: How To Refinance and Pull Out Your Money (2:42)
Real Estate Investor, Speaker, Coach, Mentor, Podcast Host
“Inspiring Canadian professionals to own property faster and easier”
Sarah Larbi – Real Estate Investor, Speaker, Coach, Mentor, Podcast Host
“Inspiring all Canadian’s to own property faster and easier”
Sarah Larbi specializes in helping take the mystery out of home ownership for Canadian’s who thought real estate investing was going to be out of reach. She has earned their trust and respect by having the drive and focus to embark, build and grow a seven-figure, 10 property, 13 door, investment portfolio by her mid-30’s.
Sarah’s goal is to inspire and train fellow Canadian’s to realize their own property owning dreams by sharing her expertise and systems through her various online training and in person coaching programs. This has helped her students go from first property, whilst fully employed, to planning retirement in around 10-15 years.
Her results-oriented approach has been featured in The Globe & Mail, Toronto Star, 1010 News Talk Radio, and Canadian Real Estate Wealth Magazine as well as numerous online media. She is an invited back speaker at the Canadian Real Estate Wealth Investor Forum and is often a guest on numerous North American finance focused podcasts.
Her boundless drive, energy and continued focus on knowledge building and personal development see’s Sarah as host of two Top 50 In Canada for Investing Podcasts. Her own podcast “Where Should I Invest?” and as co-host of The REITE Club Podcast, a real estate investing education and training club of which she is the co-founder.
Sarah is also partner in a Commercial and Multi-Family Investment team - The Real Estate Empresses, made up of four dynamic millennial women looking to approach investing in this space in a different way and embracing latest technology to assist them.
In her spare time Sarah can often be found enjoying her cottage with friends and family, trying out new restaurants and brunch spots, or hanging out at a local Starbucks.